"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost" Luke 19:10
We offer the drug addict a new life and new hope through:
- A PERSONAL SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
- INTENSIVE DISCIPLESHIP
- THE SUPPORT OF THE MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH
We have live-in homes for adult males and live-in homes for adult women. There is no charge to live in these homes while you restore your life to it’s fullest potential.
- The first phase of our program is from twelve to eighteen months (some stay longer as counselors or staff members). During this first phase, a person is set free from life controlling habits and is taught Biblical principles and values that will equip and sustain him/her as they become productive, law abiding Christian members of the community.
- The second phase consists of the person’s involvement in the church where they become responsible, active members of the church.
- The third phase is preparation for full time ministry as pastors, missionaries, or team members to plant new Restoration Churches in the inner cities of America.